|Tags||baked caramel dessert slice |
|Prep time||25+ min|
|Cooking time||40 min|
||sweetened condensed milk
- oven (fan forced)
- baking tray
- mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced.
- Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm lamington pan and line with baking paper.
- Combine flour, sugar and coconut in the mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter to the bowl, mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- Put the pan in the oven for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned to create the base.
- Take the pan out of the oven and leave until cool.
- Place extra butter, sweetened condensed milk and syrup in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth to create the caramel filling.
- Pour the caramel filling over the base.
- Put the tray back in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Take the pan out of the oven and leave until cool again.
- Combine chocolate and oil, stir until smooth, pour evenly over slice to complete the topping.
- When the chocolate topping has cooled, cut the slice into rectangles and serve.
You must be logged in to add comments.